- EXTRA GRIP: the Seac Anatomic Camo diving gloves allow an excellent grip whilst maintaining the sensitivity of the palm and fingers thanks to the Supratex fabric combined with the 3.5 mm neoprene
- CAMOFLAGE DESIGN: the Anatomic Camo neoprene gloves are available in 3 camouflage colours and 5 sizes, for palms from 20 to 28 cm in circumference
- HOT HANDS: Seac Anatomic Camo 3.5 mm neoprene gloves prevent heat loss during apnea and keep your hands warm
- COMBINE WITH SOCKS the Seac Anatomic Camo neoprene gloves are part of the Camo line and Seacsub freediving diving suits
- Seac QUALITY: like every product of the Italian company Seacsub, the Seac Anatomic Camo neoprene gloves are designed to offer the best possible experience in the water
The Seac Anatomic Camo glove line includes the 3.5 mm neoprene gloves designed by Seacsub for greater comfort during underwater diving in apnea.The Seac Anatomic Camo neoprene gloves prevent heat loss and keep your hands warm. In addition, they allow an excellent grip of the speargun, dagger and other accessories for underwater fishing while maintaining the sensitivity of the palm and fingers, thanks to the Supratex fabric combined with the 3.5 mm neoprene.Available in 5 sizes and 3 camouflage colours (brown, green and blue), they fit from 7 to 11, which correspond to palm circumferences from 20.5 to 28 cm. They are combined with all Seacsub freedive diving suits and the Anatomic Camo diving socks.