- HOT FEET: Seac Anatomic neoprene socks, available in 3.5, 5 and 7 mm, avoid heat loss and keep your feet warm
- ADHESION TO THE ANKLE: the smooth neoprene skin on the inside of the ankle allows the maximum adherence between the sock and the leg of the suit, reducing the passage of the water
- 3.5 MM / 5 MM / 7 MM: Seac Anatomic thermal socks are available in 3 thicknesses of neoprene to match the suit and complete the thermal protection
- IMPROVES COMFORT WITH THE FIN: the reinforcement on the instep and the high quality and durability of the neoprene fabric improve the fit of both the fins with the strap and full foot.
- Seac QUALITY: like every product of the Italian company Seacsub, the Seac Anatomic neoprene socks are designed to offer to all fans of scuba diving, snorkeling and apnea the best possible experience in the water
Seac Anatomic Socks are available in 3.5, 5 and 7 mm neoprene specially designed by Seacsub for greater comfort during freediving, scuba diving and snorkeling. Seac Anatomic neoprene socks prevent heat loss and leave your feet warm. Moreover, they allow a more comfortable fit both of the full foot fins and of the open ones with a strap, as if they were rigid-sole shoes. The smooth effect of the neoprene at the ankle ensures greater adherence to the suit. Available in 5 sizes and 3 different thicknesses, they dress from 38 to 46.