- FOOTWEAR FOR WATERSPORTS | The Seac Regular Boots are diving shoes designed to be used with open heel fins with straps. The polyurethane protection on the instep and the reinforcement on the heel hold the fin in place and avoid help avoid any rubbing/annoyance
- COMFORTABLE AND PRACTICAL | The Seac Regular diving boots can be put on quickly thanks to the practical side zip which is lined on the inside to protect the foot
- ANTI SLIP | The sole of Seac Regular diving boots is made from a special semi-rigid and anti-slip material for maximum comfort when walking and not just when diving.
- THERMAL PROTECTION | The 5 mm neoprene which the Seac Regular boots are made from helps protect the foot from lower temperatures and also helps eliminate annoying cramps
- BOOTS FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN The Seac Regular diving boots are available in 7 sizes to fit from 36 to 47
Keeping the feet warm and the fins stable is essential during an underwater dive. The Seac Regular neoprene boots allow you to comfortably fit your favorite open heel diving fins thanks to the polyurethane protectors on the instep and heel reinforcements. They are made of high quality 5 mm neoprene that will protect the feet from the cold whilst giving great comfort. The Seac Regular sole is semi-rigid and anti-slip material. They are available in 7 sizes, each able to cover more sizes (36-37, 37-38, 38-39, 40-41, 42-43, 43-44, 45-46).