- Equipped with 3 functions to control the intensity of the light and manage the duration of the battery. Full power 100%, reduced power 30% or flashing mode.
- The Neutral White Light mono LED 400 LM provides top-notch light intensity in every environment. Power 5W
- Compact, manageable and powerful. Weight 255 gr, length 140 mm . Conveniently transportable in the BCD pocket. Strap for easy carrying included
- Long Lasting internal battery (Li-Ion 18650) from 2 to 8 hours autonomy. Rechargeable through external charger Micro-USB supplied.
- Seac high quality italian design , ergonomic, built in aluminium alloy, tempered optical glass, resistant to shock and pressure.
The Underwater torch Seac Sub R3 is compact and versatile, can be used as a primary or secondary torch light, powerful enough to be used in environments with little visibility or in tropical seas. It has an autonomy of 2 hours at maximum power, but up to 8 hours if used at reduced power. Its light weight of only 255 gr and its size (length 140 mm, diameter 42 mm), make this item a very manageable and handy underwater accessory suitable for diving everywhere. Fits easily in your luggage, it can be hooked to the BCD rings, carried in the BCD pocket or attached with the provided strap to the wrist. Through the switch the diver can choose full power (100%), reduced power (30%) or flashing mode. This feature eases the managing of the battery duration which it comes handy when planning repetitive dives.The 5 Watt single LED light is able to generate a luminous output of 400 lumens. The light color neutral white (7000 K) similar to sunlight returns the real colors of the underwater environment. The Internal Battery Li-Ion 18650 is rechargeable through the external charger Micro-USB supplied. Two innovative features have been introduced to prevent flooding , a magnetic switch with electrical pulses stored in a separate compartment and a 3 points radial seal gasket replacing the traditional o-rings. Seac Sub has once again realized a high quality product of Italian design, ergonomic, in aluminum alloy, optical tempered glass, resistant to shock and pressure. Maximum operating depth 100 mt/300 ft