- 2 functions electro magnetic switch to control the intensity of the light and manage the duration of the battery. Full power 100% or reduced power 30%
- Extremely important feature for a plastic torch is the remarkable 700 Lm white neutral light intensity produced by the 3 LED(15W)
- Very practical and solid. Weight 457 gr, length 180 mm. Strap for easy carrying included
- Long Lasting, Powered by n° 8 AA/R6 alkaline 1,5 V . Autonomy 180 minutes at maximum power.
- Seac high quality italian design , ergonomic, built in plastic technopolymer, transparent polycarbonate glass, resistant to shock and pressure.
The Underwater torch light Seac Sub Q, built with cutting edge plastic materials, very solid and extremely versatile. The most powerful of its category, it is able to generate, thanks to 3 LED (15W), a light intensity of well 700 Lumen. The light color neutral white (7000 K) similar to sunlight returns the real colors of the underwater environment. It can be used as a primary or secondary torch light, powerful enough to be used in environments with little visibility or in tropical seas. Ideal for SCUBA or Free Diving, for snorkeling or fishing. It can be hand held or hooked to the BCD rings, tucked away in the pocket or attached with the provided strap to the wrist. The torch will produce light for 3 hours at maximum power. Powered by n° 8 AA /R6 1.5V alkaline.Through the 2 functions electro-magnetic switch the diver can choose full power (100%) or reduced power (30%) . This feature eases the managing of the battery duration which it comes handy when planning repetitive dives. A double O-ring radial seal is mounted to prevent flooding. Seac Sub has once again realized a high quality product of Italian design, ergonomic, ,transparent glass in polycarbonate, resistant to shock and pressure. Maximum operating depth 60 mt/200ft