- 3,3 inches of Titanium Blade but 7,4 inches in total length; the Seac Blunt dive knife can be easily engaged to the Jacket, due to the BCD Quick Mount system
- Due to its lightweight the Seac Blunt dive knife allows excellent practicality and movement safety
- THE TIP OF THE BLADE prevents the jacet bag from accidental damage and, at the same time, makes the Seac Blunt scuba diving knife usable as a practical screwdriver. Built-in line cutter.
- Two straps to fix the scabbard on the calf or forearm included in the package
- The handle is flat with a practical symmetrical "Double Release System" to release and engage Seac Blunt with both hands and sides.
Seac Blunt scuba diving knife is the ideal partner for those who are looking for a very lightweight (about 3.50 oz) underwater knife for Scuba Diving. The 3,3 inches Blade is made of titanium, with a smooth edge and a serrated edge with built-in line cutter at its base. 7,4 inches in total length. The handle is flat with a practical symmetrical "Double Release System" to release and engage Seac Blunt with both hands and from both sides. It can be easily engaged to the Jacket, due to the BCD Quick Mount system. The blunt tip prevents accidental damage to the jacket bag and makes it possible to use the knife as a screwdriver. Warning! It is recommended to always rinse with fresh water and to dry well with fabric or absorbent paper both the knife and the scabbard separately after each dive, even if the knife was only worn and not used, since the scabbard is not watertight.