(Not available for US market)
- ANATOMICAL DESIGN: the Seac One scuba mask features an anatomical skirt made of high quality hypoallergenic liquid silicone that follows the shape of the face and sensitive to the skin
- PRESCRIPTION LENSES: Seac One easily becomes a prescription scuba mask thanks to optical lenses for myopia (nearsightedness) from -1.0 to -6.0 (sold separately, according to your prescription)
- PRACTICAL AND RESISTANT: polycarbonate frame, symmetrical lenses in tempered glass, resistant strap and easy to adjust thanks to the buckle with "Easy Touch" system
- PROTECTIVE CASE: Seac One has a special transparent case that can also be used for other diving masks
- Seac SUB QUALITY: Seac One is an underwater mask designed for recreational diving, snorkelling Free Diving and, is very popular with Spearfishers in the black silicone version
The Seac One is a mask that has been designed for scuba diving, but is equally at home when being used for Snorkelling, Free Diving and Spearfishing. It is a diving mask with two symmetrical tempered glass lenses, polycarbonate structure and an anatomical skirt made of hypollergenic liquid silicone. The strap is easy to adjust thanks to the "Easy Touch" buckle with release button. The Seac One Mask also benefits from being able to take optical lenses (sold separately), allow you to customise the mask to your own prescription. It is available in 5 versions, 4 of which with transparent silicone and one with black silicone, which makes the Seac One an ideal mask for spearfishing.